Sunday, July 31, 2016

It's Finally Teen Week! (Final Post)















THANK YOU!

Camp is coming to a close and there are so many people we really need to thank.

I wanted everyone to know that we've been busy getting ready for the alumni day and I took a day off to go shopping for items on our final camp teardown lists. I unfortunately haven't been near a computer for the past couple of days until after 2:00 am, so I haven't been able to update the blog in awhile.

All of that being said, we closed camp with the breeze on our backs and some friendly clouds in the sky today. It was a little humid but I couldn't complain about the weather to much because it was better than the past couple of days.

The campers this week really have been an amazing bunch. So many of them have a history here at PSR and I fully expect to see some of them apply to be counselors, student lifeguards, flex staff, and cafeteria assistants next summer. There are so many great campers who I can see being staff in 2017 and 2018 here this week, I'm just hoping that our camp parents will lend me their children for 8 weeks in the future.

The staff are tired, but they are still pressing on. They're collectively a little younger then last summer, but they still tried there best every day to serve our campers and each other. I'm looking forward to closing camp down with them tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday. Staff awards are coming up and we have so many great staff to choose from.

Finally, we have a network of parents and camp family that support us every summer without fail. I know exactly who you are and I am very appreciative for your continued use of PSR Camp as a place where people can come together to really learn more about Jesus every season. Some of you are rich, some are poor, some are pastors, and some are former campers themselves but everyone is working with us to increase the kingdom every year.

You are appreciated, I read your emails, suggestions, comments, and criticisms in our efforts to make camp better every year.

We'll see you next summer!

-Jeremy

P.S. I hope you enjoy the photos!

4 comments:

  1. A superior blog.
    You share very nice post.
    I get wonderful information from it.
    summer camps cape coral fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.
    summer camp jobs usa & usa summer camp jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    summer camp america & summer camp jobs usa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Summer camp usa &summer camps america

    ReplyDelete